Thursday, September 16, 2010

JOKE - POWER OF KISS






SARDAR JI, working overseas wrote to his wife...regarding no remittances.

DEAR PINKY Darling,

I can't send my salary this month; the global market crises has affected my Company, so I am sending 100 kisses.

You are my sweetheart, please adjust.

Your loving husband,

JALENDER SINGH

------------------------------------

His wife replied...

TINKU TO PAPPA,

Thanks for the 100 kisses, below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...

1. The Milk man agreed on 5 kisses for one weeks milk.

2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect; only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every second day to take 2 kisses Instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept the 3 kisses only, so I Gave him other items; hope you understand.

5. Other expenses 10 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I have a remaining balance of 30 kisses and I Hope I can complete the month using this balance.

For emergencies, I have Other items on offer....

Shall I plan the same for next month?

Please advise!!!

Your Sweet Heart,

PINKY

0 comments:

Sponsor Links

1001 CHARACTER QUIRKS FOR WRITING FICTION?
Have You Ever Gotten Stuck Writing Your Stories?
You Had a Magic Idea Box That Just Kept Pouring Out Character Ideas!
quirks.jtimothyking.com

EARN MONEY WITH iPHONE APPS?
The Secret Of Making iPhone Apps And Selling Them On The Apple Apps Store!
www.earnwithapps.com

CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS, MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER?
I'll Teach You How To Make Anyone Say 'Yes' To ANYTHING?
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL TOO POWERFUL!
theuphand.com