Monday, September 27, 2010

A DOCTOR IN DUBLIN



A doctor in Dublin wanted to get  off work and go fishing, so he approached his  assistant 

"Murphy, I am going fishing  tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to  take care of the clinic and take care of all me  patients". 

"Yes, sir!" answers  Murphy. 

The doctor goes fishing and  returns the following day and asks: "So,Murphy, how was  your day?" 

Murphy told him that he took care  of three patients. "The first one had a headache so he did,  so I gave him Paracetamol." 
   
"Bravo Murphy lad, and the second  one?" asks the doctor 

"The second one had indigestion  and I gave him Gaviscon, so I did sir" says  Murphy. 

"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this  and what about the third one?" asks the doctor. 

"Sir, I was sitting here and  suddenly the door flies open and a young gorgeous woman bursts in so she does. Like a bolt outta the blue, she tears off her clothes, taking off everyting including her bra and her panties and lies down on the table, spreading  her legs and shouts: 'HELP ME for the love of St Patrick!  For five years I have not seen any man!'" 

"Tunderin' lard, Murphy, what  did you do?" asks the  doctor. 

"I put drops in her  eyes."         
                                        

0 comments:

Sponsor Links

1001 CHARACTER QUIRKS FOR WRITING FICTION?
Have You Ever Gotten Stuck Writing Your Stories?
You Had a Magic Idea Box That Just Kept Pouring Out Character Ideas!
quirks.jtimothyking.com

EARN MONEY WITH iPHONE APPS?
The Secret Of Making iPhone Apps And Selling Them On The Apple Apps Store!
www.earnwithapps.com

CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS, MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER?
I'll Teach You How To Make Anyone Say 'Yes' To ANYTHING?
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL TOO POWERFUL!
theuphand.com