Saturday, October 2, 2010

Parking Peril and What a joy!

Don't park illegally in England ... EVER!!




Little Boys (what a joy)

My son told me, Dad, I would like to have a tattoo. 
I told him No, nobody has one in our family ... and you are not having one.  
He asked me, Why not ? All my friends have a tattoo !  

I told him, It would be a stain on your body ! 
He pleaded with me, Dad, please, please, just a Cartoon Character on the belly ? 

And after many hours of discussion I gave in and decided to let him.  
After all, he was a young man with his own freedom of choice ... 

and I thought ... a Cartoon Character ... 

is probably not so bad ! 

>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
click to see the cartoon tatoo!






0 comments:

Sponsor Links

1001 CHARACTER QUIRKS FOR WRITING FICTION?
Have You Ever Gotten Stuck Writing Your Stories?
You Had a Magic Idea Box That Just Kept Pouring Out Character Ideas!
quirks.jtimothyking.com

EARN MONEY WITH iPHONE APPS?
The Secret Of Making iPhone Apps And Selling Them On The Apple Apps Store!
www.earnwithapps.com

CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS, MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER?
I'll Teach You How To Make Anyone Say 'Yes' To ANYTHING?
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL TOO POWERFUL!
theuphand.com