Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Punjabi Lawyer in UK wrote his wife in India


Dear Sunita Darling,   

I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has   affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.



Your loving husband, 
Tuna Singh 




His wife replied... 

Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...:   

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk. 

2. The electricity man, Kooldip Singh, agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses. 

3. Your landlord Kapal Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead of the monthly rent. 

4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave him other items, I hope you understand.. 

5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses. 

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance...   
Shall I plan the same for the next month? 

Your Sweet Heart, 
Kichi   


NEVER MESS WITH WOMEN  


0 comments:

Sponsor Links

1001 CHARACTER QUIRKS FOR WRITING FICTION?
Have You Ever Gotten Stuck Writing Your Stories?
You Had a Magic Idea Box That Just Kept Pouring Out Character Ideas!
quirks.jtimothyking.com

EARN MONEY WITH iPHONE APPS?
The Secret Of Making iPhone Apps And Selling Them On The Apple Apps Store!
www.earnwithapps.com

CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS, MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER?
I'll Teach You How To Make Anyone Say 'Yes' To ANYTHING?
THESE TACTICS ARE ALL TOO POWERFUL!
theuphand.com